New Patient Registration
Fill out the New Patient Registration and Consent Forms at your own convenience prior to your appointment. All new patients are required to complete the following:
- New Patient Registration
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Patient Health Information
- Behavioral Health Informed Consent for Telehealth
- Financial Responsibilities Agreement
- Privacy Practice/Policies & Privacy Acknowledgment | Communication Consent
- Credit Card Authorization
If you are being treated for psychiatric disorders, we will require Consent to Treatment - Psychiatric Services.
If you are being treated for substance abuse, we will require Consent to Treatment - Psychiatric Services and Buprenorphine Treatment Consent.
You may also complete the New Patient Registration Packet by hand in our office. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for the completion of your registration.